Wednesday 5 October 2011

Everything sucks.

Ok, right now, I'm in Texas, I'm not sleeping... It's difficult to sleep in general for me, regardless of how tired I am, because of the permanent throbbing in the palms of my hands among other reasons. They're kind of healing, but it's going to take a while for a wound (Well... Two wounds.) of that size to actually, you know, get better.

Normally I'd be able to scrape a couple of hours when I'm not on watch, and there is too much to do during the day.

But right now, no. I ran out of codeine two days ago.

Plus Star is in a ton of trouble. 

Plus Joel is seriously making me debate confiscating that revolver.

Plus Joshua keeps going out and looking for his step sister, and, short of tying him up and hanging him from a door frame at gun point, there is nothing I can do.

I know, everything sucks yeah.
I know everything sucks woah.
I know everything sucks yeah.
And this is the last time you'll here me compl




Fuck I'll post again later.

1 comment: