Thursday 25 August 2011

You said Joely
has to choose by himself.

You were wrong...
Joel's gone Lukey.
I don't know what I 
am anymore.

I just kill.
And kill.
And kill.
and kill.

It's like,
this tearing.
I love my Master
with everything.

But Joel loved you.
I can't ignore it.

I'm not the Big Bad Wolf.
He is a monster.
And animal who cares only for killing.
But I'm not Joel...
I am not the same person as
the one 
who left you.

I'm both.

All I want to do
is kill the Original now.
Make him suffer.
But I must still serve.
But I can't.
But I




What am I?

Lucas... What am I?

1 comment:

  1. Joel... Wolf... I don't know. You're the Shrink. Surely you can self diagnose... Multiple Personality Disorder most likely, but I

    I'll... Fuck... I'm so sorry... I don't know... I wish I did, but I don't...

    I'm sorry, I'm trying to hope, but I don't know any more...

    ReplyDelete