Saturday 23 July 2011

Lucas broke down today.

The past while, since the wedding, he's been out of it, just generally quiet and distant. I've been having to wake him up because of nightmares. I tried to ask him about it but yeah, he was reluctant.

Then today, was woken up with him crying on the bed. Being my usual cruel and heartless self, I wrapped my arms around him, asking him what was up, and he told me.

I'm not going to say it right now. It's up to him to say if he wants to. I didn't expect it, but now I know, it makes sense as to how he's been acting before.

He's asleep right now, I don't want to wake him up. I just want to take him away from this so badly, from everything. I just want hide in a slender proof house and keep him safe. I never wanted this life for him. I know I sound horrible saying this, but I want both of us to forget everything, and I wish it could work. It happened with Vivi and Chester.

Maybe we're next...
I wish it could be true.I really do.
-Joel

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you talked about it. That's the sort of thing that a person needs support for.

    I wish there was an out button for you two. You more than deserve to live a life without this insanity.

    ~Elaine

    ReplyDelete