Tuesday 17 May 2011

Apologies for my lack of postage...

As some of you may or may not know, I am nearly as sick as that parrot from Monty Python. Turns out that my cough became a full blown bacterial infection on my tonsils. My muscles feel weak, my eyes keep wanting to close and sleep a little but I know I need to stay up so I can take another dose of those goddamn antibiotics! Two pills four times a day on an empty stomach... Not fun!

So yes, that sudden complaint over, I just realised that I have ACTUAL REAL LIFE FOLLOWERS! It's odd, I'm extremely not used to people reading what I write, especially this boring little blog about my boring little life. And so, my friendly watchers, here is a song that I thought seemed a little bit more appropriate considering the previous content. It reminds me of Joel a little bit.

I've gotta take some pills. Hope to talk more another time when this infection has died down a little.

~ Lucas

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I have to tell you this, but it is important, very important.

    STOP POSTING.

    Everytime you mention Him, you bring The Faceless one closer.

    This isn't a threat, this is a warning, please, stop talking about Him...

    ReplyDelete