Wednesday 11 May 2011

News just in...

I am a tiny bit out of breath still, not sure what to think... Either way, my head is pounding right now, I can't stop coughing. I'm gonna get this typed up then I'm going to try and sleep it off. It's 11:00 PM over here right as I type this just so we're clear.

Well, I was walking home from Joel's house about twenty minutes before now, he'd invited a few friends over and we were making polite conversation and watching youtube videos on his bed, fraping him. He seemed a little more chirpy tonight, less scared, and so it was all pretty fun. Well, yes, walking home, yeah. I normally take a short cut, but it was darker than usual when I took it, like the walls were closing in on me, it never felt that way before...

Well, I've been doing a good job trying not to get freaked out by this whole thing. I still am certain Joel is somehow behind this. But, I guess circumstances got the better of me... I heard a scream. Something about the way it echoed off the walls in this alleyway, made me shiver.

I turned around sharply looking for the source, but saw nothing. Momentum carried me forward still, and I turned around. It was then that I felt the need to get out of that situation, so I ran, I fucking ran away from what was nothing...

Probably what creeped me out more was that I commented on this guy. The Executor or something equally threatening. And I asked why I should believe him...

Dammit Joel, stop fucking trying to scare me? I ran. Happy now? You made me feel afraid. You can stop trying to creep me out...

Night all.

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment