Monday 23 May 2011

M.

I'll keep this short and to the point.

M is one of the few who I truly turned to when things got difficult last year. I never had the time to focus on the other larger blogs. I was panicking, I had projects due in in days and I was being haunted by this fucking Proxy. The story, his lessons and his "Just keep running" attitude kept me reasonably sane. When he suddenly dropped everything and stopped posting last year, I thought that that was the end. He was dead, deceased, fallen off the mortal coil, gone for good.

But he wasn't, and if this unconscious person is M, then he is alive, and that is a blessing to all of us.

We've never met, we likely never will, you'll likely never even read this blog. But your information saved my life. I wish I was exaggerating but it did. You'd better get well soon M.

-Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment