Saturday 14 May 2011

Well Date #2, here I come!

My cough still hasn't gone away, (It's been a week or so since I started coughing.) but considering that I don't have any other symptoms, I've been generally going on as business as usual. Really though, it's simply because I'm well enough to work, but not well enough to think straight. School seems to be the main reason I'm suffering though, lots of moving around outside seems to make my cough terrible. That plus exam stress means that I am likely not getting rid of this one until after late June...

Well, either way, I wasn't going to let some cough get between my meeting up with Joel on friday, dinner and a movie, just like him to be so sweet... Though a curious thing happened... The both of us went to the supermarket, got some food, and as we were walking back it was dark. I was coughing my way down the road, as usual, when Joel took my hand suddenly and led me down a side road... "Don't panic." He said, his face had grown pale, and the tightness of how he squeezed my hand had me clearly in the knowledge he was scared of something.

I was curious as to what.

"Nothing you need to worry about hun."

"Nothing I need to- OF COURSE I need to worry about it, you were perfectly jokey and relaxed a second ago. Then you suddenly went all protective and doubled our overall walking distance... If you're being scared by someone, you need to talk about it!" Well, at least that was what I thought anyway... I didn't say it, it didn't seem like the right time to say...

If it's a prank, I'm gonna tell him to lay off, at least whilst my immune system is fucked. If it isn't and someone's really scaring him then I'll get involved, the area he lives isn't exactly known for being pro-gay. If someone found out about us, he could be in a bit of trouble...

Apart from that, I had a good friday 13th, and a very very good saturday 14th. ^_^;

I'm gonna get some sleep before I start coughing again.

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment